First post: Country you would like to visit




I love travel, I think is an unique experience so I would like to visit many countries. But at the moment I  would love to visit France, because in this country  you can find out precious and interesting monuments, with a lot of story, also I would like to learn about the culture. Besides a few time ago, the language began to attract my atention, I think it was the pronunciation, is interesting and in my opinion, the french is an idiom so lovely to listen. 

France is a country located in Western Europe,  its main city is Paris. The country, like I mentioned before has a lot of monuments. A few examples could be: The Eiffel tower, the Louvre Museum, the Cathedral of Notre Dame, the Palace of Versalles, in others. I would like to visit all this historical monuments and learn about their stories. Also, I know a little bit about the language, so if I go I think I will can comunicate with the people, but  just the esencial things. Besides I want to go to the restaurants and eat the traditional food.

However, I will travel to France just like a tourist and stay for a few months, because I don't want to live there, I just want to visit. (like any others countries) 







Comentarios

  1. Both the language and the monuments of France are very beautiful. I hope one day you can visit this country!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. France is so amazing ♥ I really want to know the Louvre Museum.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. France is such an amazing place! I also love the language and its cultural richness

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The culture and monuments of France are so beatiful. Is a good country to visit

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Amanda, good post. However, you need to use capital when you refer to French language or people. Never can use will and can together.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays ever

Post 5: My future job