The best holidays ever

2: The best holidays ever 


When I was thirteen years old I went to México and I visit too many places there with my family, the experience was wonderful and enriching. We stayed there for ten days, so we have too much time to do many activities, and go to the tours like pyramids of Chichén Itzá, the Cenotes and the beaches wich are so beautiful and warm. 

We went to a tour of the pyramids like I mentioned before. When we were on the bus to get to the place the tour guide told the entire story of it, it was so interesting but also a bit funny because some people get sleep in the trip (was in the morning and it took us two hours to arrive) and in a part of the story he spoke about the sacrifices, and when we arrive to the place he mentioned that the people who were sleep in the bus were sacrified. I don't know why I remember so especifcly that phrase haha. By the way, was amazing could have the experience and watch the pyramids, I was right there in front of them. The tour guide told us too that in a long time ago you can go into the pyramids, but for some people who doesn't respect the monuments they closed the access forever.

It was the best holiday because I knowed many places and too much history, and we were relax in the beaches. It had a little bit of all, besides the food was delicious, all the experience there was amazing. I wish to come back someday, now like a young adult, because I think now I will enjoy too much then when I was younger.



Comentarios

  1. That experience must have been amazing! I really want to go to Mexico one day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How interesting everything is. I hope one day I can go to Mexico too uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good work, however, there are some problem with past tense verbs. Please,check them

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First post: Country you would like to visit

Post 5: My future job