Post 5: My future job

I find it difficult to make decisions that involve too much things, above all a future job. That's why I chose Anthropology, because I think this career involves many topics and in the future you could work in many areas. 
I think I will work in a outdoor job, because I don't like too much stay in closed places, or do the same things forever. I imagine a job that involves field work, where I have to travel to many parts around the the country and around the world, and discover different areas. (That's because I'm curious and I really want to explore) 
In Anthropolgy you can chose between three mentions: Arqueology, Social and Physical, I am interested in Social and Physical, because Social has a lot of field work, and contact with societies and communities, you can travel around the world and learn about the experiences of people who told you their history. For the other side, Physical has a lot of research and you can go for the forensic side, and I found so interesting that, it calls all my atention. Besides you can do field work too.
About the salary, I just want to have the necessary things, and enough for travel and sometimes can give me a little pleasure with delicious food haha.
I was thinking about to do these two mentions that I told before, but I don't know yet. And for the moment I don't want to study another career, I don't know what the future holds, but right know no. 



Comentarios

  1. I agree about the salary. Especially with the part of having enough to eat delicious food hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. eating delicious food is very necessary jjjj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good. Instead of writing for the other side, you should write "on the other hand"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First post: Country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever