Post 4: What's like study Anthropology?

I'm studying anthropology and at the moment I really like this career, I think I made a good decision (I hope having this thought until the end haha).
 In the school I was into biology and health stuff in fact I choosed those electives classes. But when the moment of choose something to study camed, I got lost, I was interesting in so many careers like: Biotechnology, media studies, movie theater, among others. I was looking for something that includes all things I want to learn, so in the final days to enroll I decided for Anthropology.
 I think is a career so versatile and has too much things, I think that's why it has 3 mentions (archeology, physical and social), that's catch my all atention, mixed things in one career. 
However is sad to study in online class, because is so difficult concentrate and learn in this context. Also we lost practices and the magic of experience things in the real life. The experience to meet classmates and meet the teachers, the dynamics in the classroom, is sad. I hope we can have those experiences soon, I'm excited hehe
Versatile like pocket knife haha just kidding I don't know what image upload to

Comentarios

  1. Good work. However, the topic here is how you feel about studying your career today. The past tense verb to choose is "chose", then when the time came to choose or of chosing, verb come past tense "came"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First post: Country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever

Post 5: My future job