Post 6: Postgraduate studies

I don't know yet what postgraduate studies I'm gonna do or I want to do, because I'm a person who changes a lot of decision, and this is a big decision so too much pressure haha. However, at the moment I found so interesting the judicial area, more specific the specialization in criminology. I think with these you can help people, maybe even you can change somethings importants too, or maybe I'm too optimistic haha, but I don't know yet.

I'm sure about one thing, and that is I'm going to study in another country, in this way I can have a greater range of knowledge, with the posibility of seeing from different perspectives. Besides if I study in another country I will be able to know different landscapes, cultures and even different teaching methods. I believe that studying abroad could open different doors to opportunities, I hope I can achieve it. And obviously I prefer a lot to study with face-to-face modality, because I think I can learn too much in this way, besides you can have contact with people, that I think is an important thing when you are studying. 

Besides I think in others countries there is a greater diversity of specificities to be able to study them. But I don't know, for the moment I'd rather not think about the future so much, I'm still young hahaha








Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

First post: Country you would like to visit

The best holidays ever

Post 5: My future job